Monday, October 22, 2007

Where art thou?

I wrote this poem somewhere in 2004. Its just a casual poem without any much care on words. The style is again descriptive. It describes how a lover misses his/her love. The poem starts with everything dull. No news of the lover, No excitement in the air and towards the end it depicts about how insecure the lover feels. The lover justs asks his/her love questions to remove the insecurity and ends with a prayer to return back to him/her and letting his/her love know that he/she is waiting....



Where art thou?

Oh my heart of the sweetest hearts,

Where art thou?

The winds bring no perfume of thine

The birds dont sing your humming songs.

The sun here misses your calmness

The trees are lonely.

The flowers have lost their insprational bloom

The clouds have refused to rain.

For all of them miss your presence.

And in them all,

One heart beats so fast,

A breath that takes your name.

A leg that shakes of excitement

A face that blushes at your sight.

Thirsty are the lips for yours.

Hungry are the ears for your voice.

Sparkling eyes awaits you.

A mind that keeps thinkin about you.

A soul that waits its freedom.

A me who loves you.

Dear, days have passed

No news of yours.

I wonder how u'd be.

Give me some sign.

Does my love reach u?

Does my kiss awake you?

Does my absence make you miss me?

Does your heart call for mine?

Its time for you to come back

For a heart calls another.

Come back to me..

For I wait for tomorrow

Everyday, everytime.....

1 comment:

murtz99 said...

its not seems a poem but a nice thought with a good presntation