Monday, October 22, 2007

Drops

Drops is a poem which NO one has understood. I personally agree its not that great style of writing. This poem came out just like that. I have tried to rhyme it but somehow lost control towards the end.

Drops

Oh look, its already started to rain,
Washing away all the pain..
Rain, rain fills the air with wine
And all the hearts rejoice as mine..


Do you hear it my love?
Do you hear the drops as they fall?
May the drops touch your soul
Before meeting its destined befoul.


We are also like two drops of rain.
Which fall far on distant land
With the hope that they will meet
They run towards the ocean.


So vast is the ocean,
With million drops all so same,
Insecurity kills me all the time,
Many other dorps are better than me..

Many who could make you flow.
Many who could make you complete..
Oh my love, will you forget me or remember?
Atleast give some humble sign..

Kill this insecurity that dwells within me
Say that you’ll always be with me.
Say that you’ll always love me...
Your silence is killing me.

Let not this drop of rain
Turn into a tear
And wash away with the other drops
Oh my love, it rains more heavily now..
Say something..

3 comments:

Ronita De said...

Nice way to put it..
Still need to improve on the style but must say it conveys a lot of emotions, especially fear of getting lost and fear of losing.(if am not wrong?)

Harit said...

good one! the style of associating romance/love with water has been always good to enjoy, moreover each stanza is good separately as well!

murtz99 said...

its like a diamond which needs a little polish to speak it true value.continue the good work